Tuesday, April 29, 2008
I'm soo gonna join the inter-school dance competition. 1st time, I'm asking myself to join something so badly. I really wanna dance once again. And although some might not agree into me joining this competition (so obvious by the look of it), I believe I have my own right to do what I want. Singapore is a democratic country, remember?? I know some of u look down on me coz 1stly, I'm fat. 2ndly, I don't dance well, 3rdly, I dont catch steps fast. But Im really trying right now to be able to catch steps fast. All these while I've been learning to do that and I think I can do better than last time. Try pulling me down as much as u want, coz I've changed the perception of wat people said about me. The more u criticise me, the more I try to prove you wrong. To all these people, Fi, zyk, shikin, sheedah, kapil, thanks for giving me hope and confidence for whatever I do,including dance. Especially to Fi and zyk I must say, you guys really help me alot to overcome my fear. I will really prove to people that I can do it good. So to the others who think ure super good and u think u can bring me down with ur actions and words, try harder next time!!!!!!! :)




And Im kinda enjoying school nowadays.

ABOUT ME
Photobucket
Name is Faizal.
19 years old.
Loves Music alot.
Loves his family & friends.
faizal485@hotmail.com


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Music Playlist at MixPod.com

SHOUT MY NAME


LINKS
LIMITED EDITION

NO REACTION PICTURES

Alif
Amanda Panda
Amelia L.E
☆ Andreas Supermodel ☆
Atiqah Rusty
Ayu X's Funk
Dinie Amsyar
DyDy Dylimarcell
☆ Eeka Dripper ☆
Faiz Beng
Farah Dreamer
Farah Diva
Fie X's
Hadi
☆☆ Herda Scotts ☆☆
Liyana LBR
Mael
Rad
Razwani
Renni
Shahrul X's
☆☆ Shikin Hunns ☆☆
Syahril X's
Shanie
Shazlyn
Sue Mishka
Susi Sally
Syaf
☆☆ Wan Hustler ☆☆
Wawan Fantastic Crew
Zahrin
Zea
☆zyk☆

REWIND