Monday, August 18, 2008
They say i need some rogaine to put in my hair
Work it out at the gym to fit my underwear
Okaley makes the shades to transform a tool
You'd hate for the kids to think that you've lost your cool

Imma do the things that i wanna do
I ain't got a thing to prove to you
I'll eat my candy with the pork and beans
Excuse my manners if i make a scene
I ain't gonna wear the clothes that you like
I'm fine and dandy with the me inside
One look in the mirror and i'm tickled pink
I don't give a hoot about what you think

everyone likes to dance to a happy song
with a catchy chorus and beat so they can sing along
timbaland knows the way to reach the top of the charts
maybe if i work with him i can perfect the art

Imma do the things that i wanna do
I ain't got a thing to prove to you
I'll eat my candy with the pork and beans
Excuse my manners if i make a scene
I ain't gonna wear the clothes that you like
I'm fine and dandy with the me inside
one look in the mirror and i'm tickled pink
I don't give a hoot about what you think

no, i don't care
i don't care
i don't care
i don't care
i don't care
i don't care

Imma do the things that i wanna do
I ain't got a thing to prove to you
I'll eat my candy with the pork and beans
Excuse my manners if i make a scene
I ain't gonna wear the clothes that you like
I'm fine and dandy with the me inside
one look in the mirror and i'm tickled pink
I don't give a hoot about what you think

SONG TITLE: Pork & Beans

ARTISTE: Weezer

*It's a meaningful song to me. Somehow I can relate to this song. It reflects my life and tells me that I am in control of what I do and I am what I am, and nobody shall care about what I do and how I am, coz it's my own decision, my life. This shall be my current favorite track!! HEHE

ABOUT ME
Photobucket
Name is Faizal.
19 years old.
Loves Music alot.
Loves his family & friends.
faizal485@hotmail.com


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Music Playlist at MixPod.com

SHOUT MY NAME


LINKS
LIMITED EDITION

NO REACTION PICTURES

Alif
Amanda Panda
Amelia L.E
☆ Andreas Supermodel ☆
Atiqah Rusty
Ayu X's Funk
Dinie Amsyar
DyDy Dylimarcell
☆ Eeka Dripper ☆
Faiz Beng
Farah Dreamer
Farah Diva
Fie X's
Hadi
☆☆ Herda Scotts ☆☆
Liyana LBR
Mael
Rad
Razwani
Renni
Shahrul X's
☆☆ Shikin Hunns ☆☆
Syahril X's
Shanie
Shazlyn
Sue Mishka
Susi Sally
Syaf
☆☆ Wan Hustler ☆☆
Wawan Fantastic Crew
Zahrin
Zea
☆zyk☆

REWIND