Friday, January 02, 2009
It's 2009!! Well I can't believe 2008 would be a super fast year for me. 2008 is probably the best year for me. Had really alot of fun with all my friends. And not forgetting to mention, I had a great time on countdown with my friends too. I am really happy I was together with all my closest friends. I love you guys alot!! And of coz, I love my family too!

So what is expected of me on 2009 is that I shall be more hardworking, be serious in school and try to lose weight too. Also, balancing my time with friends and family. I am really hoping to be a better guy now. 

ABOUT ME
Photobucket
Name is Faizal.
19 years old.
Loves Music alot.
Loves his family & friends.
faizal485@hotmail.com


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Music Playlist at MixPod.com

SHOUT MY NAME


LINKS
LIMITED EDITION

NO REACTION PICTURES

Alif
Amanda Panda
Amelia L.E
☆ Andreas Supermodel ☆
Atiqah Rusty
Ayu X's Funk
Dinie Amsyar
DyDy Dylimarcell
☆ Eeka Dripper ☆
Faiz Beng
Farah Dreamer
Farah Diva
Fie X's
Hadi
☆☆ Herda Scotts ☆☆
Liyana LBR
Mael
Rad
Razwani
Renni
Shahrul X's
☆☆ Shikin Hunns ☆☆
Syahril X's
Shanie
Shazlyn
Sue Mishka
Susi Sally
Syaf
☆☆ Wan Hustler ☆☆
Wawan Fantastic Crew
Zahrin
Zea
☆zyk☆

REWIND