Sunday, March 08, 2009

Danceworks

So yesterday I did went to to Danceworks with friends. Congrats to Fantastic Boys for getting through to the finals. I think they did a fantastic job! Fantastic Girls were good too, all of them were super hot. Hehe. Unfortunately they didn't get through but at least they did the best they could I guess.  

Family

It's been exactly a week I helped the family with the stall. Yes, consistently. Have been going home quick for the week. I actually went home around 10 + nowadays. And I have been waking up at 6am!!! Haha. wonderful right? If only I could do the same during school times. Which in fact, I have never in my ITE life! And the best part is that I am happy because my mum did not nag at me at all. Very peaceful my life these days. All I can see is a smile on her face, like finally. I do not have the intention to make her angry anymore. I like the way it is now. 


Finally, random pictures for you. I will upload pictures during Danceworks once I got it from friends. 


Me & good friend, Shikin





My small little nephew, Danish! Cute right? Like his uncle.




ABOUT ME
Photobucket
Name is Faizal.
19 years old.
Loves Music alot.
Loves his family & friends.
faizal485@hotmail.com


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Music Playlist at MixPod.com

SHOUT MY NAME


LINKS
LIMITED EDITION

NO REACTION PICTURES

Alif
Amanda Panda
Amelia L.E
☆ Andreas Supermodel ☆
Atiqah Rusty
Ayu X's Funk
Dinie Amsyar
DyDy Dylimarcell
☆ Eeka Dripper ☆
Faiz Beng
Farah Dreamer
Farah Diva
Fie X's
Hadi
☆☆ Herda Scotts ☆☆
Liyana LBR
Mael
Rad
Razwani
Renni
Shahrul X's
☆☆ Shikin Hunns ☆☆
Syahril X's
Shanie
Shazlyn
Sue Mishka
Susi Sally
Syaf
☆☆ Wan Hustler ☆☆
Wawan Fantastic Crew
Zahrin
Zea
☆zyk☆

REWIND