Wednesday, March 04, 2009
Finally I went out today after 2 days at home. So I've been really helping out my family with the stall. I feel better now coz I guess I am stabilising my time to be with my family by working at the family stall and spending time with my friends. So today I went to accompany wan for his dance practice at Dome. Before that I went to buy a new earpiece for my mp3. I just bought a simple and cheap earpiece that costs me only $7.90. Haha. Herda, Afad & Shikin was there too at Dome. So we spend time together once again. Best. After practice was over, me, Andreas, Herda, Shikin, Afad & Wan lepak under the block near Tampines block. I was bored for awhile coz everyone was doing their own stuffs and I decided to camwhore with Herda. LOL. I know I hate taking pictures but it doesn't kill to take at times. :D







ABOUT ME
Photobucket
Name is Faizal.
19 years old.
Loves Music alot.
Loves his family & friends.
faizal485@hotmail.com


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Music Playlist at MixPod.com

SHOUT MY NAME


LINKS
LIMITED EDITION

NO REACTION PICTURES

Alif
Amanda Panda
Amelia L.E
☆ Andreas Supermodel ☆
Atiqah Rusty
Ayu X's Funk
Dinie Amsyar
DyDy Dylimarcell
☆ Eeka Dripper ☆
Faiz Beng
Farah Dreamer
Farah Diva
Fie X's
Hadi
☆☆ Herda Scotts ☆☆
Liyana LBR
Mael
Rad
Razwani
Renni
Shahrul X's
☆☆ Shikin Hunns ☆☆
Syahril X's
Shanie
Shazlyn
Sue Mishka
Susi Sally
Syaf
☆☆ Wan Hustler ☆☆
Wawan Fantastic Crew
Zahrin
Zea
☆zyk☆

REWIND