Thursday, March 05, 2009
I can't sleep now. Woke up at 1am!!Haha. But that's because I slept at 1pm. Anyway, I can't wait for Danceworks this coming Saturday!! My good friends, Andreas & Fie are joining with Fantastic Crew. And I can't wait to see the item they will be doing. And I will get to meet my other beloved friends too who will be there supporting them. Other well-known crews will be there too. So peeps if your free, do come down. Danceworks will take place at Plaza Singapura. Time is ard 1pm I think??? And I'm saving up money for 13 March. Planned to go St James but it is yet to be confirmed I think. But I hope we'll go la. Wanna enjoy like how I used to. Promise me it will happen, zyk? This is your way to redeem urself!! Hahaha jk :D


ABOUT ME
Photobucket
Name is Faizal.
19 years old.
Loves Music alot.
Loves his family & friends.
faizal485@hotmail.com


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Music Playlist at MixPod.com

SHOUT MY NAME


LINKS
LIMITED EDITION

NO REACTION PICTURES

Alif
Amanda Panda
Amelia L.E
☆ Andreas Supermodel ☆
Atiqah Rusty
Ayu X's Funk
Dinie Amsyar
DyDy Dylimarcell
☆ Eeka Dripper ☆
Faiz Beng
Farah Dreamer
Farah Diva
Fie X's
Hadi
☆☆ Herda Scotts ☆☆
Liyana LBR
Mael
Rad
Razwani
Renni
Shahrul X's
☆☆ Shikin Hunns ☆☆
Syahril X's
Shanie
Shazlyn
Sue Mishka
Susi Sally
Syaf
☆☆ Wan Hustler ☆☆
Wawan Fantastic Crew
Zahrin
Zea
☆zyk☆

REWIND