Wednesday, May 20, 2009
For once, I thought you called me. Only to know that it's another friend calling me using your number. Haizz. Perhaps I am still hoping. But I don't know. If I were to lie and tell myself everytime that I don't care anymore, that would be self-denial and foolish. But yet again, there is no point crying over spilled milk. When you know at the end of the day, it doesn't matter anyway. Coz for what I have learned in life, people must keep moving on. Everyday is a new beginning for something. No point pondering over the past coz there's a whole new future awaits you. 



Anyway, I really have to work hard. To achieve good grades. And I know I can do it despite no one thinks I can achieve that. Then again, I don't need what people think of me coz what matters, is whether I can believe in myself and achieve it. 


ABOUT ME
Photobucket
Name is Faizal.
19 years old.
Loves Music alot.
Loves his family & friends.
faizal485@hotmail.com


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Music Playlist at MixPod.com

SHOUT MY NAME


LINKS
LIMITED EDITION

NO REACTION PICTURES

Alif
Amanda Panda
Amelia L.E
☆ Andreas Supermodel ☆
Atiqah Rusty
Ayu X's Funk
Dinie Amsyar
DyDy Dylimarcell
☆ Eeka Dripper ☆
Faiz Beng
Farah Dreamer
Farah Diva
Fie X's
Hadi
☆☆ Herda Scotts ☆☆
Liyana LBR
Mael
Rad
Razwani
Renni
Shahrul X's
☆☆ Shikin Hunns ☆☆
Syahril X's
Shanie
Shazlyn
Sue Mishka
Susi Sally
Syaf
☆☆ Wan Hustler ☆☆
Wawan Fantastic Crew
Zahrin
Zea
☆zyk☆

REWIND